CloudBasic RDS Geo-Replicate enables organizations to simplify and automate continuous MS SQL Server Replication in various scenarios.
Common Use Cases
- Geo-Replication - get database redundancy within or across AWS regions with asynchronous MS SQL Server replication. Readable live secondary databases for DR.
- Balance read loads for Reporting, Business Intelligence, and Big Data analytics.
- Cross-Region MS SQL Server Replication - simplified and automated continuous MS SQL Server Replication in various scenarios. Continuously REPLICATE your MS SQL Servers form your data center to a DR location with AWS, or across AWS regions. Zero downtime.
- Disaster Recovery with AWS - continuously replicate your MS SQL Servers to a Disaster Recovery location with AWS. RECOVER with a continuous database layer replication setup across regions. Pilot-Light, Warm, and Cold disaster recovery scenarios are supported.
- Continuous EC2 SQL Server Zone-to-Zone replication with access to the replica end-point for reporting or other purposes (the standard AWS Multi-Zone replicas are not accessible and are not available for all MS SQL Server version; CloudBasic supports all MS SQL Server versions, including Web edition).
- One-time migration of MS SQL Server to Amazon RDS or EC2 SQL Server. Run continuous MS SQL Server replication over time while configuring and testing your new AWS environment against live production data.
- Cut-over whenever ready with zero downtime.
- RDS SQL Server database upsizing/downsizing.
- Move data from EC2 SQL server to RDS and vice versa.
- View USE CASE diagrams
- Achieve database redundancy across or within AWS regions, or from on-premise to AWS, with Asynchronous MS SQL Server Geo-Replication. Create secondary Standby databases for Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Create Read Replicas to balance read loads for Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), and Big Data Analytics.
- RECOVER with a continuous database layer replication setup across regions. Pilot-Light, Warm, and Cold disaster recovery scenarios are supported. To learn more, visit http://DesignDRsolutions.cloudbasic.net )
- Zero Foot-Print, nothing to install at source; launch from AWS Marketplace, configure source and destination, and start replicating.
- Runs within your Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC). For more information, see http://vpn.cloudbasic.net.
- Secure, scalable and high performance replication solution.
- Highly scalable architecture designed for minimal impact on source systems.